After a period of relaive quiet on the Ohio State recruiting news front, the last few days have been really busy, thanks to the commitment of QB Joe Burrow, and the recent NFTC and Elite 11 camps in Columbus. We decided to touch base with a man who has been following all of this news closely, Miles Joseph, to help us make sense of what we need to know.
As always, there are lots of ways to listen to Hangout in the Holy Land. One easy way is to subscribe on iTunes, and get these directly piped to your phone or computer. Another way is to follow us on our Blog Talk Radio page. You can also click here to get the links to all of our podcasts, which include a conversation with Steven Godfrey on bag men, and detailed breakdowns on Maryland and Rutgers. Or, you could just, you know, listen below.
Topics discussed on this podcast include:
* A scouting report on new Buckeye QB Joe Burrow, including his performance at Elite 11
* A scouting report on Buckeye QB commit Danny Clark, including his performance at Elite 11, and how he's different from Burrow
* A look a which other Buckeye targets performed well at NFTC, and who may have changed their recruiting timetable
* An update on Justin Hilliard
* A closer look at other big dates on the Ohio State recruiting calender
* A look at which commits are on "COMMIT WATCH" over the next two weeks
* A discussion about the All-Ohio recruit team, which Miles helped put together.
We have more guests planned over the summer, but if you have suggestions, feel free to tweet them to us, or email me. We are also planning on answering questions on a show soon, so if you have any (recruiting, OSU related, or hell, about anything, really), fire away from our Twitter accouts, or email@example.com