Big fan of Carly Rae Jepsen? Who? Oh, right, the "Call Me Maybe" girl. Worry not, the University of MIchigan athletic department has you more than covered:
In all honesty, the football wing of the sports information department would've been better off citing one of the following top of the charts jams:
- "Home" by Phillip Phillips. I've never heard this song and honestly don't really know what it is, but having virtually the same boring first name as last seems incredibly Michigan.
- "Whistle" by Flo Rida. Because Brady Hoke has a whistle. Get it? GET IT?! oijalsdoiadsflasd
- "I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons. If you enjoy the inoffensive Tebowcore stylings of Mumford & Sons, you have at least an 85% chance of being a sidewalk Wolverine.
- "Some Nights" by Fun. Or is it fun.? I know, the faux-tribal drums might upset the cornbread sensibilities of the greater South Central Michigan area, but you can't possibly tell me these guys don't have some Ann Arbor in them:
- "Wide Awake As Long As You Love Me Good Time One More Night" by Katy Perry Bieber Owl City Maroon 5. Confused? Ask a Wolverine.