There's a lot going on right now in the news, both Ohio State and otherwise, *and* another big game to preview this Saturday. Matt Brown and Chuck McKeever sat down to cover all the big stories on our latest edition of Hangout in the Holy Land.
Those seeking additional Penn State related content should make sure to check out our show from last week, where we spoke to Ty Hildenbrandt of The Solid Verbal, and of Penn State.
If you subscribe to the show on iTunes, you may already have the show on your device of choice, so you should probably do that. If you want to join that group, go here to subscribe to HITHL via iTunes. If you do, you should leave us a nice review on iTunes! You can also check out our previous episodes here. Or, you could just listen below. That works, too.
Topics discussed on this show include:
- A breakdown of new Ohio State commit Jerome Baker, and which position groups have the brightest futures at Ohio State.
- A discussion of Bo Pelini's recent remarks about a possible conflict of interest between the SEC and ESPN, as well as recent politicking by Mark Dantonio about the college football playoff. Are these remarks fair?
- Ohio State's ability to withstand a strong Penn State rushing attack, and how the Buckeyes might attack a good defense.
- Whether Penn State can stop Ohio State's pass rush.
- The most Big Ten thing my infant daughter has ever done.
- The most annoying internet fanbases in college football.
- A look at Ohio State's newest commit, Rashod Berry.
- Score predictions.