Did you plan to unplug for a few days, maybe just take in the World Cup? Well, you can't, since Ohio State has signed everybody, and we need to talk about what they bring to the table, and what that means.
In our latest podcast, we chat with our own Miles Joseph, to go over Ohio State's most recent batch of commitments in both the 2015 and 2016 class, what that means for the program, and the rest of the Big Ten.
As always, you can subscribe to HITHL via iTunes, or check out our previous episodes here. Or, you could just listen below:
In this podcast, we discuss:
- The commitment of Tyler Gerald.
- What Denzel Ward brings to Ohio State
- Nick Connor, George Hill, and Dre'Mont Jones: What does the makeup of the Elite '15 look like?
- Other prospects that are on Ohio State commitment watch
- Whether Brady Hoke is on the hot seat, and what he needs to do to stick around
- If Penn State will be any good, and a scouting report on the rest of the Big Ten
Thanks for listening. Go Bucks.