On the Hangout in the Holy Land, we've been talking a lot about other Big Ten programs, but maybe it's time to spend a little time chatting about Ohio State's roster. In our latest edition of the LGHL podcast, we catch up with one of our own, Ian Cuevas, to kick off the LGHL staff roundtable prediction series, discuss how we think the B1G East and West will break down, OSU's position groups, and some of the biggest college football storylines of the day.
If you subscribe to the show on iTunes, you may already have the show on your device of choice, so you should probably do that. If you want to join that group, go here to subscribe to HITHL via iTunes, or check out our previous episodes here. Or, you could just listen below. That works, too.
Topics discussed on this podcast include:
- Whether Ian needs to resign his membership in the Anthony Bennett Fan Club now that he's getting traded to Minnesota
- How the Big Ten East and West divisions may shape up this year
- Which Ohio State WR is going to make the proverbial jump this season, and who will lead the team in yards
- Which teams, other than Michigan State, are potential losses on this schedule
- How afraid should Ohio State be of Cincinnati, and are they the best non Power 5 team this year?
- Which teams in the Top 10 are most likely to disappoint?
- And much more!