A few days ago, Ohio State released the most important details surrounding their official celebration of the national championship, which will be held tomorrow, from 11 am EST to noon, at the Horseshoe. Today, Ohio State released a few more specific details, in case you were planning on making the trip to Columbus to celebrate with the Buckeyes.
- Parking is free at all surface lots and in the following garages: Lane Avenue, West Lane, Tuttle, Northwest, Neil and Arps. The West Stadium lot still requires a pass.
- The stadium gates will open at 9:15 a.m. For fans wanting snacks, coffee, hot chocolate and popcorn, these will be sold at the A Deck concession stands. A souvenir hot chocolate will also be sold for $5.
- Free collectibles include a Homage rally towel upon entrance and a souvenir poster when leaving. Admission is also free, so if you're in the neighborhood, there's no reason not to go, celebrate, AND get some free stuff.
- The Columbus Dispatch will be selling copies of the Jan.13 2015 edition at two locations outside the stadium, in case you missed your copy on the 13th.
- The second half of the national championship game will be played on the scoreboard starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Coach Urban Meyer will speak around 11:30 a.m. and will receive national championship trophies from the American Football Coaches Association, the Associated Press, and the College Football Playoff. "Numerous" players will also speak.