Do you love following Ohio State recruiting? Do you love knowing and sharing every bit of news with Ohio State's major programs? Do you love to write, or want to get better at any of those things? If so, you're in luck. We're in need of another good writer. Or maybe two.
Specifically, we're looking for at least one more recruiting writer. We would like this person to help us create one of our daily State Secrets recruiting news roundup. This person may also reach out and interview prospective recruits, help research and write longer articles relating to Ohio State recruiting, and more. While we wouldn't rule out bringing somebody else aboard to write about something we're not currently doing, we need a recruiting person more than anything else.
To be successful here, you'll need:
- To be very comfortable using social media, especially Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- The ability to write or research without a ton of hand-holding or supervision
- The ability to come up with story idas
- A passion for Ohio State athletics and college football recruiting
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Some writing ability