Nothing gets past the fourth graders at Dublin, OH's Scottish Corners Elementary School.
During a lesson about the constitution and the role of the judiciary in government from an actual judge, the kids were presented a wildly in-depth hypothetical involving Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer, Michigan's Jim Harbaugh, and now former Buckeyes wide receiver/quarterback Braxton Miller.
On the scale of chem trails to Illuminati, how deep does this conspiracy go? Judge for yourself:
Deciding the case of Urban Meyer vs. Jim Harbaugh.... pic.twitter.com/BylXBV1kUt— SCE4MB (@SCE4MB) February 22, 2016
Let's quickly try and dissect this:
- Urban Meyer thinks Michigan may have stolen an ostensible trick play
- Urban knows Braxton Miller is friends with Michigan's coach, Jim Harbaugh
- Urban has proof Braxton sent Harbaugh a letter
- Harbaugh claims it was just a congratulatory note
- Miller claims it was just his mother's recipe for oatmeal cookies
- Brutus saw the whole dang thing
Our unofficial official read is that Braxton and Harbaugh are lying and that the now former Buckeye is in fact a mole. When the damning proof comes to light, the OSU-Michigan rivalry may never be the same.