We’re just a few weeks away from college football season, and in order to continue to make this an excellent place for free Ohio State coverage, analysis and discussion, we’re looking to expand our staff.
We’re happy to talk to individuals with a variety of interests, but we’re really looking for writers who can help with editorials, particularly about Ohio State football, and/or non-revenue sports coverage. Those with other interests, like recruiting, basketball, advanced stats, or others, may be considered as well.
To be a successful contributor here, you’ll need:
- To be very comfortable using social media, especially Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- The ability to write or research without a ton of hand-holding or supervision
- The ability to come up with story ideas
- A passion for Ohio State athletics
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
Writing experience is nice, but not super required. A flexible schedule, including some occasional availability on evenings or weekends is also nice, but not required. We’re looking for the best voices, not necessarily the most experienced writers.
If interested, shoot us a writing sample and your Twitter handle to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come help us make one of the best Ohio State sites on the web that much better.