With Bowling Green and Tulsa out of the way, Ohio State’s primetime showdown with the Oklahoma Sooners is (almost) finally here. On the newest edition of Hangout in the Holy land, Matt Brown and I discuss everything Buckeyes - Sooners, including:
- Our biggest concerns about defending OU’s dynamic duo at running back
- The defensive line needing a big game
- What previous opponents have done to limit the Sooners’ offense
- How Ohio State can attack OU with explosive plays
- Our predictions for the game
We also took time to laugh at Colorado’s hilarious trolling of Michigan, and took a look at this weekend’s loaded slate of games.
You can find the podcast on our new iTunes page, and we strongly encourage reviews, comments, criticisms, etc. to help us deliver the best possible audio product. The more we hear from you, the better we can make it. We’re also on Soundcloud, the SB Nation podcast page, and you can subscribe via RSS on your Android and Windows Phone devices here.