George Eisner and Ben Goren are lifelong friends. George is an Ohio State grad, while Ben is a Northwestern alum. Every week, they will break down all of the action around the Big Ten while trying to make sure that their loyalties don’t color their judgement too badly.
It’s finally here, folks. Ben and I find each other on opposite ends of the college football spectrum this week as our alma maters will play each other in a game we have affectionately coined, “THE STONKSBOWL” (because FOX Business should be broadcasting this game instead of BTN).
Before we get into that, Ben and I start with a debrief of the results from last week’s Penn State vs. Iowa game, including some thoughts on Iowa’s banana suit uniforms. From there, we go over Wisconsin’s fourth shutout victory of the season over a reeling Michigan State team, and laugh and Mark Dantonio’s “dumbass” post-game comments about his offensive staff.
After that comes our Ohio State vs. Northwestern preview in all its comprehensive glory, and then we wrap with another preview of this weekend’s Michigan vs. Penn State game.
If you enjoyed our previous shows, thanks for listening, and don’t forget to share and subscribe!
- Penn State looked alright, but will Sean Clifford raise his play in big games?
- Iowa does not look like a team that will threaten Wisconsin for the B1G West title.
- Was Wisconsin’s win impressive, or is Sparty just flat-out incompetent at this stage?
- STONKSBOWL Preview: Mick McCall, Ohio State’s play-makers, and final score predictions.
- Previewing #16 Michigan @ #7 Penn State this weekend.
Listen to the episode here: