George Eisner and Ben Goren are lifelong friends. George is an Ohio State grad, while Ben is a Northwestern alum. Every week, they will break down all of the action around the Big Ten while trying to make sure that their loyalties don’t color their judgement too badly.
With Week 8 off the slate, Burn Down the Big Ten is back to give you all the insight you need into the biggest stories from around the conference. Obviously, we go over Wisconsin’s historic upset at the hands of Illinois early on, and what it means for both teams going forward. We then debrief Penn State’s home win over Michigan, and ask ourselves if the Wolverines’ season is over with the B1G East crown out of their control.
From there, we give a comprehensive preview of the Big Ten’s biggest crossover game of the season this weekend, Wisconsin vs. Ohio State. Ben wraps up with some jabs at Northwestern football, but we make sure to touch on their 52-3 loss at the hands of the Buckeyes last week early on as well.
If you enjoyed our previous shows, thanks for listening, and don’t forget to share and subscribe!
- Oh no Bucky! What is you doin’???
- Did Lovie Smith just save his job at Illinois?
- Impressed by Penn State’s second win over a top 20 team in as many weeks?
- Is Michigan’s season over?
- Penn State is better than we thought, but still has to get through Ohio State
- Previewing #10 Penn State @ #17 Iowa this weekend
Listen to the episode here: