Now that the clock has gone to zeros in Ohio State’s victory over Penn State, that means that it is now officially “Beat M*ch*g*n Week”! It is time to purge all of the blue from your wardrobe, to put red Xs over every visible M on your social media profiles, and to remove the name
Michigan from your vocabulary.
Here’s some quick facts to get you ready for the 2019 edition of The Game:
- The Ohio State Buckeyes will travel to Ann Arbor, Mich. for a 12 noon ET kickoff on Nov. 30. The game will be broadcast on FOX. The “Big Noon Kickoff” pregame show will be on hand to preview the contest.
- On Saturday, it will be 2,926 days since the last time that TTUN beat Ohio State at football.
- The last time that the Wolverines beat Ohio State when they were coached by a full-time head coach was in 2003.
- TTUN has only two wins against Ohio State since Jim Tressel took over as the Buckeyes’ head coach in 2001. Furthermore, OSU is 39-27-2 against their rival since Woody Hayes was named head coach in 1951.
- OSU is 50-46-4 against TTUN in Big Ten Conference games.
- M*ch*g*n is 0-4 against Ohio State since Jim Harbaugh was named the Maize and Blue head coach.
- With their win over Penn State, Ohio State is guaranteed to represent the Big Ten East in the Big Ten Championship Game on Dec. 7, whether they beat their rival or not.
- The Ohio State University Marching Band got into the action of going after their rivals in their halftime show against Penn State.
We will be covering the rivalry game all week here at Land-Grant Holy Land, so make us your home for all of your Maize and Blue hate from now until next Saturday.