It doesn’t get much better than this.
The No. 1 Ohio State Buckeyes head into Ann Arbor on Saturday with an undefeated record, and a playoff spot still up for grabs against a Michigan team playing its absolute best football. The weather’s probably going to suck, and Michigan fans are convincing themselves this is the year. This is what The Game is all about. That means it’s time for us to dig into our bag of tricks on the Hangout in the Holy Land
On this episode, a very special guest host joins Colton to discuss The Game, how Ohio State matches up with Michigan and more, including:
- The best plan of attack on offense (Hint: running, and short passes to keep it simple for Justin Fields)
- Trusting Chris Olave to make plays
- The battle between Ohio State’s defensive backs and Michigan’s wide receivers
- Why you should probably expect another run heavy game from Ryan Day
- Laughing about the Greg Schiano situation at Rutgers, and more. Listen below: