It’s hard to be more impressive than Ohio State was yesterday in their 51-10 win over Indiana. The offense scored 44 points and averaged over sevens yards per play, while the defense held Indiana under four yards per play, only gave up one touchdown, and scored one of their own. In all, it was one of the most dominant displays we’ve seen so far this season.
On this episode of the Hangout in the Holy Land, I give my thoughts on the Buckeyes’ blowout win, including:
- JK Dobbins’ re-emergence as one of the best running backs in the country
- Giving credit to the offensive line
- Being impressed with the continued improvement on defense
- How the defensive line wrecked IU’s gameplan
- Ryan Day giving Justin Fields time to develop, Chris Olave’s big game, answering your questions, and more. Listen below: