George Eisner and Ben Goren are lifelong friends. George is an Ohio State grad, while Ben is a Northwestern alum. Every week, they will break down all of the action around the Big Ten while trying to make sure that their loyalties don’t color their judgement too badly.
With Week 3 behind us and full conference play on the horizon, Ben and I begin with a discussion of this weekend’s embarrassing losses for Maryland, Michigan State, Purdue, and Illinois. Then, we look into the other concerning performances from last weekend from Penn State, Minnesota, and ask ourselves if Iowa deserves any criticism for their narrow rivalry game win.
From there, we debate Ohio State’s win over Indiana, and which game on the schedule will be the true first test for the Buckeyes. Finally, we preview the Michigan vs. Wisconsin game this weekend, and Ben prepares us for what could be a very likely Northwestern victory over Michigan State!
If you enjoyed our previous shows, thanks for listening, and don’t forget to share and subscribe!
- Who in the Big Ten had the most embarrassing loss over the weekend?
- Who in the Big Ten had the most embarrassing near-loss over the weekend?
- Are we ready to start talking about Ohio State in the College Football Playoff? When will their first true test come?
- Preview the #11 Michigan vs. #13 Wisconsin game this weekend.
- Surprise! Northwestern is ready to take down Sparty (again)!
Listen to the episode here: