George Eisner and Ben Goren are lifelong friends. George is an Ohio State grad, while Ben is a Northwestern alum. Every week, they will break down all of the upcoming Big Ten action while trying to make sure that their loyalties don’t color their judgement too badly.
With the first full weekend of the college football season officially behind us, Ben and I go over initial impressions of just about every B1G team that played worthwhile football this past Saturday.
Ben and I begin with shedding some insight on how Jeff Brohm coached himself out of a victory against Nevada. Then, we laugh at Nebraska’s inability to score any offensive points for the last 40 minutes of their game against an FCS opponent. We then go into why Illinois and Wisconsin impressed us over the weekend, and continue with brief analysis of the B1G’s other relevant games for the weekend.
If you enjoyed our show last week, thanks for listening, and don’t forget to share and subscribe! We’ll be back every Friday to tell you exactly how the B1G teams screwed up the previous weekend, so stay tuned in throughout the season!
- Which team disappointed the most in their opener?
- Which team looked the most impressive in their opener?
- What to make of the Ohio State Buckeyes & Michigan Wolverines’ games against Conference USA teams?
- Has Michigan St.’s offense improved at all?
- Examining other performances from around the B1G West.
Listen to the episode here: