On LGHL’s podcast Play Like a Girl, we talk all things Ohio State football, and talk to and about women in and around Ohio State athletics and beyond.
On this week’s episode, Tia and Meredith begin by naming some of their favorite sports memories from the last decade. They also discuss:
- What no one wants to hear about Ohio State’s loss to Clemson
- Why this season was a great one, regardless
- How lucky we are to have witnessed J.K. Dobbins and Chase Young’s incredible careers at Ohio State
- What Ohio State’s New Years’ resolutions should be
- Other Buckeye teams to watch now that football season is over
Check out the podcast below, and make sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts: