On LGHL’s Play Like a Girl podcast, Tia and Meredith talk everything from Ohio State football to all the happenings in the sports world today.
Check out the podcast below, and make sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
After a long hiatus (and attempting to come back last week but my mom’s WiFi said ~no~) Meredith and I had quite a bit to catch up on! Here’s what we chat about on this week’s episode:
- Our sadness over the Michigan cancelation (Meredith’s show notes were: “just sad”)
- Jim Harbaugh’s hot seat getting hotter, is dodging the Ohio State game his biggest accomplishment yet?
- Our thoughts on Ohio State’s season thus far
- Why the Buckeyes could have really benefitted from playing Illinois and Maryland
- The emergence of Trey Sermon
- Sarah Fuller and Callie Brownson’s debut as a player and coach (respectively) in CFB and the NFL (respectively) and why it’s a huge deal for women in sports and in society as a whole.
If you’d like to donate to PAWS Chicago in Meredith’s cat Sneakers’ name, click here:
Contact Tia Johnston
Contact Meredith Hein