Wake up, everyone. It’s Ohio State game day!
It was not a pretty game last time out for the Buckeyes, as their 21-7 win over Northwestern was achieved in high winds and rain out in Evanston. Ryan Day will be looking to clean stuff up this week against Indiana, a team that won its first three games of the year but has not emerged victorious since. The Hoosier defense shouldn’t provide much resistant to C.J. Stroud and Co., while the Connor Bazelak-led passing attack could test a struggling OSU secondary a bit while not doing too much to really threaten the outcome of the game.
Over the past week, our talented group of writers and podcasters have put together preview pieces, analytical breakdowns, and everything in-between.
If you missed out on any of the coverage, we have you... well, covered. Below, each type of story is categorized. If you’re looking for podcasts and previews we’ve done, you can find them; if you’re looking for the betting lines and film studies, they are there, too.
Enjoy the day everyone. As always, Go Bucks!
- I-70 Football: Severe weather and shocking results
- Silver Bullets: Northwestern Rewind, Indiana Preview
- LGHL Uncut: Day, Knowles on recent struggles, getting better for TTUN
- Hangout in the Holy Land: Indiana preview
- Buck Off: Expectations vs. Indiana, national CFB discussion
- Ohio State vs. Indiana: 2022 game preview and prediction
- Three Things To Watch from the Indiana Hoosiers
- Defensive Player to Watch: Linebacker Bradley Jennings Jr.
- Offensive Player to Watch: Running back Josh Henderson
- Ohio State opens as 40.5-point favorites over Indiana
- Week 11 National Games
- Week 11 Conference Games
- Men’s: Buckeyes buck Buccaneers, begin season 2-0
- Women’s: Jacy Sheldon leads Ohio State’s toppling of Rocky Top
- Women’s: Game Notes - No. 14 Ohio State vs. No. 5 Tennessee
- Women’s: No. 14 Buckeyes stun No. 5 Volunteers 87-75 in season opener
- Men’s Buckeyes clobber the Colonials 91-53 to begin the new season
- Four-star DL from Florida includes Ohio State as a finalist
- Update on five-star DE Damon Wilson
- Four-star DL from Georgia includes Buckeyes among finalists
- Ohio State returns home with visitors on tap
- Buckeyes to have multiple tight ends on hand for this weekend’s game
- Bucketheads: Analyzing trends from Ohio State’s first game of the season
- Play Like a Girl: Justin Fields is finally figuring it out
- LGHL Uncut: Holtmann, Sueing, Key discuss Ohio State’s opening-night win
- LGHL Uncut: Mikesell, McMahon, McGuff talk team victory over No. 5 Tennessee
- Big Ten stat leaders through Week 10
- B1G Thoughts: Stroud can run and Michigan State bounces back
- How the College Football Playoff picture looks from here
- What was the biggest positive to come out of the Northwestern game?
- Does a running C.J. Stroud have to become part of Ohio State’s repertoire?
- Our best and worst ‘Bold Predictions’ so far this season
- Who should be ranked higher— Ohio State or Michigan?
- Limited edition Thanksgiving Parade Brutus bobblehead