Wake up, everyone. It’s Ohio State game day!
The Buckeyes took care of business in their last time out, dismantling Indiana in Columbus by a score of 56-14. While the game resulted in an easy win for Ohio State, the main concern coming out of last week’s contest was team health. Already without a handful of starters, including RB TreVeyon Henderson, OL Dawand Jones and CB Denzel Burke, among others, Miyan Williams also departed the game with an injury, leaving OSU with just Dallan Hayden and Xavier Johnson at RB. Jaxon Smith-Njigba’s status for the rest of the season is still up in the air as well. As important as win is for the Buckeyes this weekend, getting healthy before The Game is priority 1B.
Over the past week, our talented group of writers and podcasters have put together preview pieces, analytical breakdowns, and everything in-between.
If you missed out on any of the coverage, we have you... well, covered. Below, each type of story is categorized. If you’re looking for podcasts and previews we’ve done, you can find them; if you’re looking for the betting lines and film studies, they are there, too.
Enjoy the day everyone. As always, Go Bucks!
- I-70 Football: A slightly less critical cross-divisional showdown
- Silver Bullets: Indiana rewind and Maryland preview
- LGHL Uncut: Day ‘shocked’ if Henderson, Williams, Trayanum all unavailable
- Hangout in the Holy Land: Maryland Preview
- Buck Off: Maryland report (kinda), B1G West battle, and OSU award semi-finalists
- Ohio State vs. Maryland: 2022 game preview and prediction
- Three Things To Watch from the Maryland Terrapins
- Defensive Player to Watch: Linebacker Jaishawn Barham
- Offensive Player to Watch: Running back Roman Hemby
- Ohio State opens as 27-point favorites over Maryland
- Week 12 National Games
- Week 12 Conference Games
- Men’s: Ohio State’s battle with San Diego State will show how tough Buckeyes really are
- Women’s: Game Notes - No. 8 Ohio State basketball defeats Ohio University
- Women’s: No. 8 Ohio State takes care of Ohio University 86-56
- Men’s: Strong second half pushes Ohio State past Eastern Illinois 65-43
- Women’s: Rebeka Mikulášiková’s offseason work leads to strong start
- Women’s: Ohio State women’s basketball move to No. 8 in AP Poll
- Men’s: Big Ten basketball team preview: Northwestern Wildcats
- Buckeyes back on the search for a 2023 running back
- Fletcher de-commits from Ohio State, Buckeyes set the standard for 2023 LB
- Ohio State four-star RB pledge “not ruling out” more visits elsewhere
- Buckeyes make the top 10 for four-star RB
- Ohio State plays host to a number of prospects during win over Indiana
- LGHL Uncut: OSU women’s basketball’s Sheldon, McGuff on win over Ohio
- Play Like a Girl: We’re still celebrating Kamryn Babb’s touchdown
- LGHL Uncut: Likekele, Sensabaugh, Holtmann discuss Ohio State’s win over EIU
- It’s probably time to stop worrying about when Jaxon Smith-Njigba will return
- Ohio State holds steady at No. 2 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings
- Is it possible both Ohio State AND Michigan end up in the College Football Playoff?
- Looking at some of college football’s biggest transfers
- Which possible opponent would you most like OSU to meet in a CFP semifinal?
- B1G Thoughts: Ohio State is proof of what sets college football apart
- Expansion has not led to championship realities
- Big Ten stat leaders through Week 11
- Which non-RB would you like to see get some carries for Ohio State?
- Will Marvin Harrison Jr. be the best Buckeye receiver ever?