Wake up, everyone. It’s Ohio State game day!
The Buckeyes have one final contest to prepare themselves for a marquee matchup against Notre Dame next weekend, but this week’s opponent will provide a unique challenge. Western Kentucky brings to Columbus one of the nation’s best passing attacks, led by quarterback Austin Reed and wide receiver Malachi Corley. Ohio State’s defense has looked good to start the season, but the Hilltoppers will look different than anything Jim Knowles’ unit has seen thus far. On the other side, Ryan Day will be looking to get newly established QB1 Kyle McCord ready to go for a road trip to South Bend in Week 4.
Over the past week, our talented group of writers and podcasters have put together preview pieces, analytical breakdowns, and everything in-between.
If you missed out on any of the coverage, we have you... well, covered. Below, each type of story is categorized. If you’re looking for podcasts and previews we’ve done, you can find them; if you’re looking for the betting lines and non-football topics, they are there, too.
Enjoy the day everyone. As always, Go Bucks!
- Know the Reason Why: Western Kentucky is perfect prep game for Ohio State
- Hangout in the Holy Land: Preparing for a track meet against WKU in The Shoe
- Uncut: Justin Frye on the good and bad he’s seen from the offensive line this fall
- Uncut: Day says Ohio State officially has a QB, but also has third-down issues
- Silver Bullets: Youngstown State rewind, Western Kentucky preview
- Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky: 2023 game preview and prediction
- Three Things To Watch from Western Kentucky
- Ohio State opens as 27.5-point favorites over Western Kentucky
- Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky prop bets
- Week 3 national games
- Week 3 Big Ten games
- Big Ten Men’s Basketball Team Previews: Illinois Fighting Illini
- Should Ohio State men’s basketball take another player in the 2024 class?
- Ohio State offers latest prospect in the 2025 class with Texas linebacker
- In-state 2026 DB set to see OSU, 2025 TE target breaks down top schools
- Ohio State commit lands in top 5 of 2026 recruiting class
- Ohio State offers a pair of in-state prospects in 2025, 2026
- Ohio State has a talent advantage over every team it plays; it’s time Ryan Day coaches like it
- Cover Six: Is Denzel Burke back to All-American status?
- It is actually healthy to criticize your favorite team
- B1G Thoughts: Kyle McCord is Ohio State’s QB1, Iowa still can’t hit 25
- Chris Olave shows out, Denzel Ward shuts down Ja’Marr Chase
- Which player you have never heard of will be a Heisman finalist?
- What Ohio State can learn from Deion Sanders and Colorado
- College football needs to adopt professional soccer’s system of player movement
- Should TreVeyon Henderson or Chip Trayanum be Ohio State’s RB1?